Re: Goals for asych messaging / orchestration ? (was RE: Thinking abo ut Web Services Architecture)

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:48:04 -0500 (EST)
To: Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com (Champion, Mike)
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org
I would also like to add that speaking about "asynch messaging"
at this point in time makes some assumptions about architecture
(nevermind getting into what "asynch" means 8-).

I'd suggest we be careful about getting into that much detail
at this point in time.

The question to ask is, I would suggest, "what goals are
requirements would an asynch messaging solution help meet"?

MB (with 2 mins left on his counter at a Net Cafe in Nice)