RE: Reference requirements

From: Sedukhin, Igor <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:13:34 -0500
To: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>, "Sadiq, Waqar" <waqar.sadiq@eds.com>
Cc: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>, Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net>, www-ws-desc@w3.org, "'www-ws-arch@w3.org'" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
What is it exactly that we have included so far is part of architecture and not part of a description?

We should certainly be concerned with description of anything needed in a WS *technical* contract. We may postpone certain elements until clarified by the Architecture WG.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)