From: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-arch-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Champion, Mike
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 10:02 AM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Goals for asych messaging / orchestration ? (was RE: Thinking
abo ut Web Services Architecture)

Those are important priorities for us too, but I only see secure messaging
on the strawman goals list.  What about asynch and orchestration?  Are these
not required features of the Web Services Architecture, or are the "goals"
at a higher level of abstraction and we're not talking about "requirements"
yet?