Goal AG010

From: Dave Hollander <dmh@contivo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:34:36 -0800
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
AG010 talks of using XML Technologies where compatible with
the goals of the group.

I find the reference to the "group" ambiguous. We seem like a good
group, but we can not anticipate what goals each of us will have. <humor/>
Perhaps you intended: "compatible with these goals" or "the goals listed
here." If so, great can we change the wording; if not, what did
you have in mind?

I think it would be stronger to mandate the use of XML technologies as
the formal grammar and will not create new grammars. Perhaps this is
too strong?

Finally, I think it would be clearer if it said "W3C XML ...".

Regards,
Dave Hollander
Contivo, Inc.