Goal AG005 - simplicity and ease-of-use

From: Dave Hollander <dmh@contivo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:34:22 -0800
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
> AG005 provides simplcity and ease-of-use that does not impose
> high barriers to entry for users of web services

I see this being related to the modularity goal of AG002. I believe
the reference architecture should define minimum services as well as
extensions. This technique can directly support reaching 005.

I believe 005 can stand on its own, but, if necessary, 005 could be
reworded to describe levels of support or something like the design
principle of "keep simple things simple".

Regards,
Dave Hollander
Contivo, Inc.