David Orchard introduction

From: David Orchard <david.orchard@bea.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:06:49 -0800
To: <w3c-ws-arch@w3.org>
Cc: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
I'm David Orchard and I will be BEA Systems representative to the web
services architecture working group.  As BEA Systems AC rep, I confirm my
representation.

I have been actively involved in W3C and other standards forums for 4 years.
I am the W3C lead for BEA Systems, focusing on web services standards and
web services product strategy. I am a member of the W3C Technical
Architecture Group, XML Protocol, XML Core, and Advisory committees.  I was
a co-editor of the W3C XML Link and XInclude specifications, and the OASIS
SAML domain model and core assertions document.  I participate actively in
web services related Java standards.  In the past, I also worked on
provisioning, billing, and usage standards for web services.  My earliest
work on web services was architecting and delivering a web-based student
registration system in 1997/98 that used xml over http.

I agree to participate as per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter

Cheers,
Dave Orchard