RE: eBusiness Web Services (ebXML)

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:35:40 -0600
To: "Duane Nickull" <duane@xmlglobal.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org

This is an interesting and generally quite good presentation.  However,
I really feel that I must protest the "Maturity Matrix".  It is, at
least from my observation, so wildly overoptimistic as to be from a
different universe.  Maybe that universe is out there (parallel?) and
I'm just not connected to it -- but that's my observation for what it's
worth.