RE: eBusiness Web Services (ebXML)

Duane:

Thanks for the pointer this is a great presentation. However, I would
argue that there is a fundamental difference in the way ebXML and the
Web Service Architecture represents the world. The WSA views the world
as a series of single-sided APIs that collaborate, while ebXML looks at
the arbitrary exchanges of message between two parties (without taking
the point of view of any party). This separation between the
collaboration view (BPSS) and the business agreements (CPA) on one hand
as well as the technical binding (CPP) on the other hand is very healthy
in B2B scenarios.

Is there any progress made in bringing these two approaches together?

Jean-Jacques Dubray____________________
Chief Architect
Eigner  Precision Lifecycle Management
200 Fifth Avenue