RE: FW: draft findings on Unsafe Methods (whenToUseGet-7)

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:45:42 -0400
To: Don Box <dbox@microsoft.com>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Sorry, I let my metaphor rule my rhetoric, as is my wont ;~)  I KNOW that
nobody is talking about "throwing out" HTTP. Many do argue that the
scalability of the web that allows Amazon, Google, eBay, etc. to flourish
comes from its essentially RESTful architecture.  THAT is what the "smart
SOAP routers and caches" would throw out in favor of an interesting,
plausible, but unproven alternative.