RE: Summary: D-AG0009

include;

> 1. Any meta data about any aspect of the Web services reference
> architecture should be expressible with an RDF based language (such as
> RDF itself, RDF Schema, DAML+OIL)
>
> - a bit utopian, but that's what goals are for.  Related to WSDL's
> charter directive to provide a mapping to RDF.

Uhh, but "simplicity" and "time to market" are also important
considerations.  The roads to lots of Standards Hells have been paved with
sentiments along the lines of "a bit utopian, but that's what goals are
for."  <grin>

I guess I'm OK with the wording as long as "should be expressible" means
SHOULD in the typical IETF/W3C sense (whatever the RFC is).  That is, this
is a worthwhile objective, but it cannot be allowed to take precedence over
getting out a reference architecture that is available soon enough, and is
understandable enough, to make a real impact on the world.

I'd be happier with CSF wording that measures success in terms of
coordination with the RDF/DAML folks.  We want to help ensure that the SW
and the WS activities converge someday, not insist that they converge before
their time is ripe.