From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:37:25 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

D-AG0009 hasn't received too much discussion, and certainly none that
would suggest any critical success factors.  So I'll take a stab at it

First, the original draft goal was;

"is aligned with the semantic web initiative at W3C and the overall
existing web architecture"

which, because of D-AG0011, we've trimmed down to;

"is aligned with the Semantic Web initiative at W3C"

My own view of the critical success factors for this goal would

1. Any meta data about any aspect of the Web services reference
architecture should be expressible with an RDF based language (such as
RDF itself, RDF Schema, DAML+OIL)

- a bit utopian, but that's what goals are for.  Related to WSDL's
charter directive to provide a mapping to RDF.

Hmm, what else .. that one seems to capture everything for me.