Re:[Fwd: Re: OWL WG comments on QA Documents]

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 14:55:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

In message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2004Apr/0012.html
Jeremy Carroll noted that the QA WG had taken our comments on their
specifications very seriously and that WebOnt should accept their
response.  I second this suggestion.  They seem to have embraced our
comments and are making major changes in response.  I hope that webont
can respond formally with our thanks for and gratitude for taking such
positive actions on our comments.

-Evan