Re: Anticipated telecons? (was Re: March 11 telecon CANCELLED)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:48:43 -0600
To: "Deborah L. McGuinness" <dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU>
Cc: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 10:45, Deborah L. McGuinness wrote:
> Could someone email (or post to the webont page) the thursdays that we
> should be holding on our calendar for telecons?

Hmm... it's getting hard to keep track, isn't it?

I expect a telcon on 25 March.

> I know one was possible for march 11 but am not sure when the next one
> or future ones might be.
> is it biweekly or monthly or as needed?

I think we talked about every-other-week, with cancellations
to be sent out a day or two in advance if there isn't enough
business to merit a meeting. But I can't find any record
of that.

Perhaps we should revert to: no telcons until we announce
one, and we'll announce 7 days in advance.

In any case, please consider this notice of a telcon 25 March.

> thanks,
> deborah

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?