Anticipated telecons? (was Re: March 11 telecon CANCELLED)

Could someone email (or post to the webont page) the thursdays that we
should be holding on our calendar for telecons?
I know one was possible for march 11 but am not sure when the next one
or future ones might be.
is it biweekly or monthly or as needed?

thanks,
deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Associate Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory