WOWG: Time to collect implementation info again!

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:21:11 -0400
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Everyone -
  this is REALLY important -- I've been running into more and more
people who are actually using OWL and not telling anyone about it --
I would like everyone in the WG to find someone you know using OWL
and tell them to send mail to public-webont-comments@w3.org with a
pointer to their application.  Then ask them to do the same...
  Seriously, the W3C AC is currently being very tough on Proposed
Recommendations, and I think our showing just how many people are
really using OWL at this point will help a tremendous amount.
  We must all spread the word that people shouldn't just be using OWL,
but also letting us know that they are!
  -JH

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***