Re: browsable test results

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:00:24 -0400
To: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: Webont WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>, Arjohn Kampman <Arjohn.Kampman@aidministrator.nl>, Jos van der Meer <jos@aidministrator.nl>, Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@aidministrator.nl>

> > I wonder if they want to try incorporating test results, since those
> > are now also available in RDF?  Perhaps we should have a proper list
> > of test results....  (right now mine is just built into my makefile).
> Can you provide a list of the test results?
> That we the folk at AIdministrator (and others, for that matter) can let
> their tools chew on this.

Did you not notice they were down about 2500 lines at the bottom of
the page

or were you looking for something else, like some web page which would
list these URLs and could be used automatically?

If the latter, do you have a strong preference between a text file, an
RDF file with a custom vocabulary, or an RDF file using owl:imports?

      -- sandro