Re: browsable test results

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:00:24 -0400
To: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: Webont WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>, Arjohn Kampman <Arjohn.Kampman@aidministrator.nl>, Jos van der Meer <jos@aidministrator.nl>, Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@aidministrator.nl>

> > I wonder if they want to try incorporating test results, since those
> > are now also available in RDF?  Perhaps we should have a proper list
> > of test results....  (right now mine is just built into my makefile).
>
> Can you provide a list of the test results?
> That we the folk at AIdministrator (and others, for that matter) can let
> their tools chew on this.

Did you not notice they were down about 2500 lines at the bottom of
the page

    http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out#about

or were you looking for something else, like some web page which would
list these URLs and could be used automatically?

If the latter, do you have a strong preference between a text file, an
RDF file with a custom vocabulary, or an RDF file using owl:imports?

      -- sandro