lines too long in S&AS section 2?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:49:34 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

This is an editorial comment on
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-owl-semantics-20030818/syntax.html

Using Internet Explorer 5.5 I printed off this document in order to make a
detailed comparison between the grammar and the one in the Jena
implementation.

Unfortunately about a dozen lines in the grammar rules were too long and got
truncated in the print-out.

e.g.
the rule for individual, the axiom for the 'CLass(' construction (both Lite
and DL), the second rule for restriction, the first line of both the
DatatypeProperty and ObjectProperty rules, th eENumeratedClass rule

(and some others, which I could detail if helpful).

I have worked around this problem by printing in landscape mode rather than
portrait.

I wonder whether changes in the whitespace in the document might be in order.
(Or perhaps including a note with the suggestion of landscape mode printing,
for those, like me, who use software that does not correct this problem
automatically).

Apologies if this is a duplicate - I have not tracked all comments on S&AS.