Re: Manual Rewriting and Passing Entailments

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:10:38 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org, der@hplb.hpl.hp.com

All of the initial testing using FaCT that I reported some time ago
used semi-automated translation techniques similar to the ones you
describe below. A fully automated test harness would obviously be
better (and should soon be in place), but I was happy to report
results obtained using more primitive plumbing :-)

Ian