Re: Manual Rewriting and Passing Entailments

All of the initial testing using FaCT that I reported some time ago
used semi-automated translation techniques similar to the ones you
describe below. A fully automated test harness would obviously be
better (and should soon be in place), but I was happy to report
results obtained using more primitive plumbing :-)

Ian