Re: Agenda and Logistics for Sept 11 telecon

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 01:51:52 -0400 (EDT)
To: hendler@cs.umd.edu
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I'm travelling in Europe and will be at risk for the telecon today.

See below for the status of my action items.

peter

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Subject: Agenda and Logistics for Sept 11 telecon
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:00:38 -0400

[...]

> --- 4. DL Syntax, B1/B2
>
> ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider: to look over Jeremy's B1 B2 proof
> revision. Continued until next week.

> problem with B1 B2 Peter F. Patel-Schneider (Fri, Aug 29 2003)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Aug/0142.html
>   (and the resulting thread)

Done more than a week ago, as indicated above.

> ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider - Will report on DL once problem with
> Galex fixed (exp. in a week).

Done more than a week ago.  My parser (OWLP) correctly distinguishes
OWL DL graphs.  (It still has a few deficiencies in RDF parsing but these
do not show up in the OWL tests.)