Re: Agenda and Logistics for Sept 11 telecon

I will be late tomorrow to the telecon.
If we get to the issue on the OWL FAQ/idiom list,
I would also support picking up this topic again.

We had discussed this issue before and I started a HowToDoIt directory
for questions.
it is up at:
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/HowToDoIt/
and one entry on closing roles is up at:
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/HowToDoIt/closingRoles.html

I have not done anything on this recently though - the date on the
closing roles entry is aug 20 2002.

this follows the format that Guus had suggested.

I also recently had a question about annotation properties in OWL and
realized we could use some good examples.
I looked through the guide to hopefully point to some examples and did
not find anything that the person was looking for.
We might consider either expanding the wines example with some
annotation properties or just add this to the how to do it collection.

Deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory