RE: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

At 3:56 PM +0200 9/9/03, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>Three points:

[snip]

>I note that the five approved tests that we are not passing suggests that we
>approved them rather too quickly.

umm, well, one of these tests is manifest904, which we spent a very
long time discussing....

I would, however, like to suggest we make this test with the numbers
200, 300, and 600 into an extra credit test -- now that my group has
built Pellet, and run this problem with various values of i,j and k,
I'm more sure then ever that we're just looking at a large
combinatorics problem -- with enough space and time the system would
prove it, and I think anything that doesn't need to enumerate
examples will require some sort of heuristic -- we could pick a
smaller number (20, 30, 60) to be the harder version of the problem
if we think we need some values to push people a bit more...

I am a bit concerned with the two examples from the guide which don't work...

  -JH

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***