CR-OWL-guide-20030818 typos

From: Sbodio, Marco Luca <marco.sbodio@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:23:28 +0200
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Hi All,

I've been reading the last OWL guide CR (18-Aug-2003), and I think there are a couple of typos:

1) section 3.2.1. Defining Properties

Original text:
A property is a binary relation. Two types of properties are distinguished:
* datatype properties, relations between instances of classes and RDF literals and XML Schema datatypes
* ...

It should be:
* datatype properties, relations between instances of classes or RDF literals, and XML Schema datatypes

2) section 3.2.1. Defining Properties

Original text:
<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="hasWineDescriptor">
  <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#Wine" />
  <rdfs:range  rdf:resource="#WineDescriptor" />
</owl:ObjectProperty>
<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="hasColor">
  <rdfs:subPropertyOf rdf:resource="#hasWineDescriptor" />
  <rdfs:range rdf:resource="#WineColor" />
</owl:ObjectProperty>

WineDescriptor properties relate wines to their color and components of their taste, including sweetness, body, and flavor.

it should be:
hasWineDescriptor properties relate wines to their color and components of their taste, including sweetness, body, and flavor.

I hope this helps
marco

---
Marco Sbodio