RE: miscellaneous-010 and others

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 02:28:23 +0200
To: Charles.White@networkinference.com
Cc: "Sean Bechhofer" <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

> I seem to be having trouble getting some of the tests to load from the
web site.
> I can browse to the directories containing the tests, but trying to load
fails.
> These are the tests that I know I am having problems with, there may be
others:
>            miscellaneous-010
>            extracredit-002
>            someValuesFrom-002
>            I6.1-001
>            disjointWith-010
>            I5.26-001
>
> I can load most of the tests, but these are giving me some problems. Any
ideas?
> I remember seeing a message about permission problems not long ago. Could
it be more of that?

I actually did a test run for
             miscellaneous-010
             extra-credit-002
             disjointWith-010
and also for all the other positive entailment tests,
inconsistency tests, import entailment tests and
owl for owl tests accessing them from the web with a
http client (one in Java and one in C#) and had no
specific trouble...
Maybe you should look to the http request/reply headers??