RE: miscellaneous-010 and others

From: Charles White <Charles.White@networkinference.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:20:02 +0100
To: "Sean Bechhofer" <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>, "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I seem to be having trouble getting some of the tests to load from the web site.
I can browse to the directories containing the tests, but trying to load fails.
These are the tests that I know I am having problems with, there may be others:
	miscellaneous-010
	extracredit-002
	someValuesFrom-002
	I6.1-001
	disjointWith-010
	I5.26-001

I can load most of the tests, but these are giving me some problems. Any ideas?
I remember seeing a message about permission problems not long ago. Could it be more of that?

chas