Ontology premises004

From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:00:27 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I am intrigued by Ontology-004. The RDF has two owl:Ontology triples. I
assume here this is a situation where I simply choose which of the two
ontologies contains the assertions that then map to the resulting triples?

In other words, I construct ontology object with URI http://example.org
and one with URI http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/Ontology/premises004.rdf. I
can then put the directives into either of these ontologies, or I could
split them between the two.

Is this right? If not, can someone tell me what the abstract syntax looks
like that produces this particular set of triples....

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer
seanb@cs.man.ac.uk