Re: description-logic208

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:00:39 +0100
To: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Would you like me to change the test by deleting this part of the conclusion?
We could add a separate test with this part as a nonconclusion.
Any idea what the minimal premises are?

Is it worth comparing the test with the original DL 98 test (or is that oo
much of a pain)?

Presumably finding this part as a nonconclusion is done by finding a
tableau, so in principal we have a witness as to why the test is wrong.
I doubt you could make it small enough to be examined by hand ...