Reclassifying Guide tests

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 17:46:18 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I have an action to propose the reclassification of the two tests from the
Guide to be EXTRACREDIT tests.

My colleagues have been surprised by this, and we have not yet reached
consensus within HP as to whether to support such reclassification or not.

Hence, I wish to withdraw from that action.

I would also appreciate it if the chairs could defer putting any question
on this reclassification for a bit - to enable me to ensure that I can vote
adequately representing HP.

thanks