Test new PR candidate (also SOTD problems)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:32:54 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

The current editors draft

relfects all the *desired* changes, resulting if both the current e-mail votes
are approved.

The main change is that the "proposed tests" section of the CR is gone

There are still a few broken links, and I note one or two very minor editorial
changes still to do, the pubrules checker is not happy
Is there an email feedback link for the AC Reps to a team only mailing for PR
Review? 2 email addresses found in the status section. Check that one of
public-webont-comments@w3.org, www-rdf-logic@w3.org, is a team only mailing
Does the status section contain the standard boilerplate?no (the SOTD must
contain the following boilerplate: Publication as a Proposed Recommendation
does not imply endorsement by the W3C Membership. This is a draft document
and may be updated, replaced or obsoleted by other documents at any time. It
is inappropriate to cite this document as other than work in progress.
(it is very picky the pubrules checker - I see such text but it is not quite

also note that I added one paragraph to the SOTD from the earlier CR and LC
SOTD i.e.
This document is subsidiary to the normative definition of the Web Ontology
Language [OWL Semantics and Abstract Syntax]).