Test new PR candidate (also SOTD problems)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:32:54 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

The current editors draft

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/

relfects all the *desired* changes, resulting if both the current e-mail votes
are approved.

The main change is that the "proposed tests" section of the CR is gone

There are still a few broken links, and I note one or two very minor editorial
changes still to do, the pubrules checker is not happy
i.e.
[[
Is there an email feedback link for the AC Reps to a team only mailing for PR
Review? 2 email addresses found in the status section. Check that one of
public-webont-comments@w3.org, www-rdf-logic@w3.org, is a team only mailing
list
]]
and
[[
Does the status section contain the standard boilerplate?no (the SOTD must
contain the following boilerplate: Publication as a Proposed Recommendation
does not imply endorsement by the W3C Membership. This is a draft document
and may be updated, replaced or obsoleted by other documents at any time. It
is inappropriate to cite this document as other than work in progress.
]]
(it is very picky the pubrules checker - I see such text but it is not quite
identical)

also note that I added one paragraph to the SOTD from the earlier CR and LC
SOTD i.e.
[[
This document is subsidiary to the normative definition of the Web Ontology
Language [OWL Semantics and Abstract Syntax]).
]]