Test Appendix A: "historical" (was Test Maintenance)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 09:54:26 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Sandro:
[[
On this subject, BTW, a little editorial work on Appendix A might be
nice.  (In particular, A.3. seems to say that subtantive changes are a
kind of editorial change, which seems wrong to me.)   But I don't
think it's critical.
]]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Nov/0093

I have made the following change in response to this comment:

The start of the section now reads

[[
<h1>
Test Creation, Approval and Modification (Historical, Informative)
</h1>
This appendix describes the process that was used during the development of
this test suite.

]]

The word "Historical" and the paragraph explaining it are new.

(The rest of the appendix uses the present tense - which is incorrect really -
I guess I could change it)

BTW I will update the editors draft very soon (next few hours, the current
editors draft has the old text)