Re: TEST: finding most recent Pellet test results

From: Evren Sirin <evren@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:27:26 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Cc: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>

Pellet had two different files for syntax checking results and for
reasoning tests. I was combining these two results in one file today and
I guess that's when you got the 404 error. The latest combined results
are at http://www.mindswap.org/2003/pellet/results.rdf and previous two
results (http://www.mindswap.org/2003/pellet/results1.rdf and
http://www.mindswap.org/~mhgrove/results.rdf) are obsolete now. I've
sent a mail about this to Sandro a couple of hours ago but it would be
great if you could update the results accordingly.

Thanks,
Evren