TEST: finding most recent Pellet test results

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:05:19 +0100
To: hendler@cs.umd.edu
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Jim - I was trying to regenerate the test results
in order to have a list of the names of the tests
that we could approve (following your criteria
and not having the tests that were approved in the
last telecon) but in doing so I got an HTTP 404 for
http://www.mindswap.org/2003/pellet/results1.rdf
Trying a bit, it worked for the 1 removed ie for
http://www.mindswap.org/2003/pellet/results.rdf
(for which I apologize) and I just wanted to know
the link to the most recent Pellet test results...