Re: Agenda for telecon -- May 29 2003

Jos De_Roo wrote:

> but it would if owl:Class was replaced with rdfs:Class in the semantics.
> ]]
>
> The entailment is perfectly OK in OWL Full
> so the trouble is that we have no test case
> to show what would break if we drop owl:Class

Moreover, if we did, it would be a bug in our design. Our design is
intended to prevent there being such a test case.

The only part of our document where you can explore these issues is the
section entitled OWL DL in the rdfs compatible semantics. That section does
not relate to any of the conformance statements and is hence essentially
informative, since it has no impact on any envisaged software.

Jeremy