RE: Agenda for telecon -- May 29 2003

From: Smith, Michael K <michael.smith@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:04:49 -0500
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Apologies for not getting on all of these.  Was gone for a long
weekend and have been writing proposals.

> ACTION: Mike Smith will pdate issue list 5.06  (in re: imports closure)
Done

> ACTION: Mike Smith to update issue list 5.20 about synonyms in RDF/OWL
> with the specific problem of owl:Class vs rdfs:Class
Continued, need to extract references from mail archive.

> ACTION: Mike Smith to update the Guide glossary accordingly (possibly
> removing "class expression").
Continued (class expression removed in my copy, no text for class
description)

> ACTION: Mike Smith and Guus Schreiber will review  proposed changes to
> Guide and Reference for next telecom. (in re reference)
I confess to not remembering the details. Continued.

- Mike