RDF Core decision on LC issue timbl-03

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:25:20 +0100 (BST)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I was actioned by RDF Core to provide early feedback on this issue

After receiving the feedback from WebOnt on this issue
the RDF Core working group considered it in the last teleconference
on Friday 16th May.

The (draft) minutes of this meeting
now record our decision to accept timbl-03 and as such, to remove the
  _:n rdf:type rdf:List
triple from the triples generated parseType="Collection" construction.

Although this is not yet recorded in a published working draft, it is
expected to be reflected by a change to the RDF/XML Syntax last call
working draft in section
  7.2.19 Production parseTypeCollectionPropertyElt

  [["For each event n in s, the following statement is added to the graph:
    n.string-value <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
w.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#List> .

(and updating the examples earlier in the document) plus any some
consequent changes to the RDF Semantics WD (where mentioned) and RDF
Primer WD (where it is used in examples).