Status of action items for pfps [Re: WOWG: Telecon Agenda March 27, 2003 -- incl. LAST CALL RESOLUTION]

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:21:38 -0500 (EST)
To: hendler@cs.umd.edu
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

As per the request in the agenda, expanded to all my action items.

peter

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Subject: WOWG: Telecon Agenda March 27, 2003 -- incl. LAST CALL RESOLUTION
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:49:25 -0500

[...]

> ACTIONS: pfps, jos, smith, guus to update documents to reflect
> decision on datatypes - Please confirm these are done

Done last Thursday, as explicitly mentioned in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0133.html

> ACTION: pfps, Jos to add broken RDF datatype test to test suite - DONE

Done last Thursday, as explicitly mentioned in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0133.html
The message with the test is
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0131.html

> ACTION: pfps to review (at least) section 8 of Ref doc.

Done today.