implementation issues with b-node sharing (5.26 DL syntax)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 25 Mar 2003 11:55:25 -0600
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Ian, Sean, Raphael, Jean-François, and everybody,

In one of the recent telcons, 13 or 20 March,
I'm not sure which, I think Ian mentioned some
implementation experience, or at least design sketch,
relevant to the bnode structure sharing (B1, B2) stuff.

I thought I heard that species validation would be
more difficult if structure sharing were part of
the design.

Would you please elaborate?

I realize the issue is closed, but I think supplementing
the telcon records with relevant information is in order.