title format (was Re: comments on Overview and Guide)

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" wrote:

>         Comments on Overview and Guide
>
> (I'm waiting for the new version of Reference before providing comments.)
>
> - title - I changed to
>                 OWL Web Ontology Language
>                 Semantics and Abstract Syntax
>           on the suggestion of Jim Hendler.  This makes it clear that OWL
>           is not a misspelling of an acronym.  I suggest that we again
>           revisit the idea of a common way of naming the documents.

is this the new consensus on titles?
i do not have a strong opinion other than the documents should be consistent.
the overview is currently following the last agreement that i thought we had on
naming conventions.
the current title is:
Web Ontology Language (OWL): Overview

if this is the new consensus, then I am happy to name the document
OWL Web Ontology Language Overview

and a followup question is are we having any version information on the top of the
documents?

thanks,
deborah