Re: Action: ChrisW to review reference

Sorry, this has been delayed by overcommittment of myself.
I will only be able to bring out the new version by tomorrow, including
also some of the points amde by Peter. If this makes it impossible for
you te review, we have to reassign this to someone else.
Sorry Chris,
Guus

PS. apart from my normal univ duties I''m also moving from the Univ. of
Amsterdam to the Free Univ of Amsterdam per April 1. This was not a good
time to spent four days in bed.

--
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam,
http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html