TEST: document size and structure

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:30:15 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

With Sean's latest additions the test case document is getting too big.
(Thanks)

It now includes at least 10 large tests, two of which are currently not
verbatim included.

For last call I propose:
- large tests are excluded from the LC WD (i.e. the test metadata is
presented, but the test data is linked to, not copied)
- all tests are included in the editors draft (linked to from the Status of
this document)

For CR/PR I will work on a better solution (e.g. a multipart document solution
in which large tests are clearly identified as a separate part).
I do not want to put much work on the critical path for last call; the current
document creation framework will not easily support multipart documents.

Comments?