out of action and social meaning meeting

From: Christopher Welty <welty@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:26:20 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Cc: Stephen Petschulat <spetschu@ca.ibm.com>

I injured my knee last week and have not been able to keep up with Webont
matters, and will not be able to represent IBM in the "social meaning"
discussion tomorrow (tuesday).

I will try to get out a position statement on social meaning today, but no
guarantees as I have paid work to do that piled up from my absence, and
site visit this week.

Will it be possible for me to participate in the discussion by phone?

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA
Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055
Fax: +1 914.784.6912, Email: welty@us.ibm.com