Re: TEST, GUIDE: food.owl, wine.owl

From: Deborah L. McGuinness <dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 17:28:43 -0800
To: "Smith, Michael K" <michael.smith@eds.com>
CC: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

the original daml ontology is in the daml ontology library.
i wrote the original wines ontology and then used ontolingua to
translate it into daml (and cleaned it up a bit).

it is up at:
http://www.daml.org/ontologies/76

it is fine for it to have mike, chris, and me as authors since although
i did the initial content, it has had a number of revisions.