Re: TEST, GUIDE: food.owl, wine.owl

the original daml ontology is in the daml ontology library.
i wrote the original wines ontology and then used ontolingua to
translate it into daml (and cleaned it up a bit).

it is up at:
http://www.daml.org/ontologies/76

it is fine for it to have mike, chris, and me as authors since although
i did the initial content, it has had a number of revisions.