Re: Agenda for June 26 telecon

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:08:09 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

There were three things that I mentioned during the week - one of which could
be perhaps handled under Test, but its rather more general really.

**** B1 B2 proof

**** no explicit type on bnodes

**** Re: OWL S&AS: Translation to RDF Graphs
(this one could come under test, because a minimal requirement is textual
changes in test, but since these would be in direction contradiction to the
resolution of a closed issue I thought we should discuss them first:
Issue 5.3, from Consensus e-mail:
- on Fast OWL, these two model theories hopefully correspond:
  if KB+C is in Fast OWL, then

  KB large-OWL-entails C  iff  KB Fast-OWL-entails C

S&AS - according to Peter
this does not violate any of the claims in S&AS, as the relevant
theorem is that if an entailment holds in OWL DL then it holds in OWL Full,
not vice versa.

Test currently follows the former not the latter.