Re: Comment approvals

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Subject: Comment approvals (was Re: Minutes of June 12 Telecon)
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:30:39 -0400

> =
> >

> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003Apr/0029.html
> >	Jeff Z. Pan
> >	Editorial Changes - done 14 April
> >	- reply2.msg; sent to comments
> >	- reply12.msg; sent to wg 4 June
> >

> OK to send

Sent.

> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Apr/0065.html
> >	Jeremy Carroll
> >	status of rdf:XMLLiteral
> >	- reply12.msg; sent to wg 4 June
>
> confusion, Jeremy is on WG, cannot raise an issue (as I understand
> it) - this should be moved to the WG mailing list.   Jeremy - Peter's
> message (June/0021) answers your objection - please send either a
> [closed] message or a [moved to WG] to the comment on the public list.

Ah.  This was just for my records, as something that should be changed in
the document.  The change was also made in response to the comment by Jeff
Pan, so nothing more need be done here.

> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0083.html
> >	Jena team
> >	mapping to triples
> >	- some changes in the works
> >	- reply10.msg sent to WG as 2003May/0417.html on 30 May 2003
> >	- no reply from Guus
>
> In my records, Dan had a problem where you stated:
>
> This change will be reflected in an upcoming editor's draft of S&AS.
> Changes to other documents may also be required.
>
> and I suspect Guus and I were expecting a change to fix it.

Yes, I remember Dan sending something like this, but I don't think it was
sent to the WG, so I'm having trouble finding it.

In any case I now have a revised response, which I will send to the WG for approval.

>   -JH

I also have a proposed response for
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0052.html
that was sent to the WG on 9 May 2003 (message 0110).

peter