W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > June 2003

Re: Minutes of June 12 Telecon

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 13 Jun 2003 18:15:21 -0500
To: Charles White <Charles.White@networkinference.com>
Cc: Webont WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1055546120.27168.100.camel@dirk.dm93.org>
On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 10:29, Charles White wrote:
[...]
> Issues from 3.1

OK, I took my n3 version of the archives + jim's comments
and added the minutes from the telcon. I'm attaching
it rather than pasting inline to avoid introducing linebreaks.


I haven't integrated Peter's corrections of
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:02:14 -0400 (EDT) yet, but
family time has come, so that'll have to wait 'till later.

    
-- 
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/


@prefix r: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>.

@prefix m: <http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/pim/email@@#> .

@prefix    : <lc-comment-status#>.
@prefix  jh: <lc-jh29May#>.


    <mid:03041900321001.08758@zonker.mfd-consult.dk>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/03041900321001.08758@zonker.mfd-consult.dk>;
         jh:nominee "Guus";
         jh:note "got missed, Guus should look at";
         :minute "Mike S/Frank to respond, editorial Guide/Overview";
         :action "Mike S", "Frank";
         m:date "Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:29:42 +0200";
         m:subject "OWL WD comments" .
    
    <mid:10482.1052504929@hoth.ilrt.bris.ac.uk>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/10482.1052504929@hoth.ilrt.bris.ac.uk>;
         jh:nominee "Peter";
         jh:note "Note - this is mistitled - Peter, please look at it.";
         :minute "Peter responded - no reply received";
         m:date "Fri, 09 May 2003 19:28:49 +0100";
         m:subject "OWL S&AS comment - owl:Ontology mapping to/from RDF triples" .
    
    <mid:10559.1052505180@hoth.ilrt.bris.ac.uk>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/10559.1052505180@hoth.ilrt.bris.ac.uk>;
         jh:note "adressed by Sean's document, needs assignment.";
         :action "DanC";
         m:date "Fri, 09 May 2003 19:33:00 +0100";
         m:subject "OWL S&AS: Translation to RDF Graphs" .
    
    <mid:3EBBAFC1.3C42AF05@hplb.hpl.hp.com>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/3EBBAFC1.3C42AF05@hplb.hpl.hp.com>;
         jh:note "issue discussed, but not yet assigned";
         :minute "??? to respond";
         m:date "Fri, 09 May 2003 14:40:17 +0100";
         m:subject "OWL comment - language subsets and complexity" .
    
    <mid:47015FE7-8278-11D7-87F9-0003939E0B44@isr.umd.edu>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/47015FE7-8278-11D7-87F9-0003939E0B44@isr.umd.edu>;
         jh:note "design issue, ignored so far.";
         :minute "??? to respond";
         m:date "Fri, 9 May 2003 19:45:12 -0400";
         m:subject "daml:item" .
    
    <mid:5.1.0.14.0.20030509174910.079cb278@localhost>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/5.1.0.14.0.20030509174910.079cb278@localhost>;
         jh:nominee "Peter";
         jh:note "discussed, but not answered";
         :minute "Peter to respond";
         m:date "Fri, 09 May 2003 18:02:44 +0100";
         m:subject "Comments from RDFCore on S+AS" .
    
    <mid:5.1.0.14.0.20030509180625.079d2788@localhost>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/5.1.0.14.0.20030509180625.079d2788@localhost>;
         jh:note "Request for RDF to OWL mapping ala Sean's document - ongoing but needs to be assigned";
         :minute """Sean to respond and to include restrictions on Lite,
annotation/ontology properties, an0 RDFS vocabulary in appendix""";
         :action "Sean";
         m:date "Fri, 09 May 2003 18:09:03 +0100";
         m:subject "Another RDF Comment on the OWL Reference Doc" .
    
    <mid:5.1.0.14.0.20030509181443.07d94d58@localhost>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/5.1.0.14.0.20030509181443.07d94d58@localhost>;
         jh:nominee "Guus";
         jh:note "see follow up, Brian only asks for response to one of these";
         :minute "Comment about inconsistency: refer to S&AS and Test";
         :action "Guus";
         m:date "Fri, 09 May 2003 18:22:11 +0100";
         m:subject "Comments on Owl REF document" .
    
    <mid:5.1.0.14.0.20030509203209.07f7ddb0@localhost>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/5.1.0.14.0.20030509203209.07f7ddb0@localhost>;
         jh:nominee "Guus";
         jh:note "see follow up, Brian only asks for response to one of these";
         m:date "Fri, 09 May 2003 20:36:52 +0100";
         m:subject "Re: Comments on Owl REF document" .
    
    <mid:5.1.0.14.0.20030515095654.032f21a0@localhost>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/5.1.0.14.0.20030515095654.032f21a0@localhost>;
         jh:nominee "Guus";
         :minute "Did not get to this one";
         m:date "Thu, 15 May 2003 10:01:00 +0100";
         m:subject "inadequate reference in Owl REF" .
    
    <mid:5.1.0.14.2.20030509175340.063636e8@127.0.0.1>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/5.1.0.14.2.20030509175340.063636e8@127.0.0.1>;
         jh:nominee "Peter";
         :action "Ian";
         m:date "Fri, 09 May 2003 18:44:33 +0100";
         m:subject "Review section 4.1 of OWL AS&S" .
    
   
<mid:5E13A1874524D411A876006008CD059F05F81386@0-mail-1.hpl.hp.com>    
:archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/5E13A1874524D411A876006008CD059F05F81386@0-mail-1.hpl.hp.com>;
         jh:nominee "Jeremy";
         jh:note "issue resolved, but comment not assigned Jeremy?";
         :minute """Jeremy to respond
ACTION Guus to make Ref consistent with resolution""";
         :action "Guus", "Jeremy";
         m:date "Fri, 9 May 2003 15:23:11 +0100";
         m:subject "OWL comment - owl:OntologyProperty" .
    
   
    
    <mid:8EEB9FCA-8299-11D7-AADB-0003939E0B44@isr.umd.edu>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/8EEB9FCA-8299-11D7-AADB-0003939E0B44@isr.umd.edu>;
         jh:nominee "Peter";
         jh:note "several comments, mostly editorial, on contentive";
         :minute "Peter already responded";
         m:date "Fri, 9 May 2003 23:43:27 -0400";
         m:subject "Semantics and Abstract Syntax (and some general OWL Lite, CR, & implementation) comments" .
    
    <mid:AB085580DA7C9F45A251FF83A313DA380E8CE2@orls01.drc.com>    
:archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/AB085580DA7C9F45A251FF83A313DA380E8CE2@orls01.drc.com>;
         jh:nominee "Deb",
                "Frank";
         jh:note "No response yet from Deb/Frank";
         :minute "Frank to respond, editorial"; :action "Frank";
         m:date "Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:14:00 -0400";
         m:subject "Language Overview Document editorial comments" .
    
    <mid:PHENKPMFEPGEMOCCHNFPKEGECBAA.bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>    
:archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/PHENKPMFEPGEMOCCHNFPKEGECBAA.bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>;
         jh:note "no one has looked at this -- general design issue from Vatant.";
         m:date "Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:14:06 +0200";
         m:subject "Could owl:sameAs reference non-OWL resources?";
         :action "Pat";
         :minute "Pat to respond".


        <mid:000901c3162c$7856ea80$bd7ba8c0@rhm8200>     :archive <http://www.w3.org/mid/000901c3162c$7856ea80$bd7ba8c0@rhm8200>;
         jh:nominee "Mike Dean";
         :minute "Response should say that domain/range are left unspecified on purpose.";
         :action "Mike Dean";
         m:date "Fri, 9 May 2003 06:10:45 -0700";
         m:subject "unspecified domain,range in App. C of OWL Language Reference 31 March 2003" .

   
<mid:Pine.GSO.4.44.0305091706010.13980-100000@mail.ilrt.bris.ac.uk>    
:archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/Pine.GSO.4.44.0305091706010.13980-100000@mail.ilrt.bris.ac.uk>;
         jh:nominee "Peter";
         :minute "Peter to respond";
         m:date "Fri, 9 May 2003 17:13:58 +0100 (BST)";
         m:subject "OWL Abstract Syntax and Semantics review comments" .
    
    <mid:Pine.LNX.4.44.0305092351330.514-100000@volus.net>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/Pine.LNX.4.44.0305092351330.514-100000@volus.net>;
         jh:note "discussed, but not answered - needs assignment.";
         :minute "Rationale for no AllSame: linear";
         :action "Guus";
         m:date "Fri, 9 May 2003 23:52:05 -0400 (EDT)";
         m:subject "Missing AllSame" .
    

    <mid:003701c3182c$13521540$650977ca@lotus>     m:date "Mon, 12 May 2003 10:13:27 +0800";
         m:subject "Missing AllDisjoint?";
         jh:note "discussed, but needs assigning";
         :minute "DanC to respond: quote rationale from resolution on 5.21";
         :action "DanC".

    <mid:p05200f1dbae54d65cb44@[10.0.1.2]>     :archive
<http://www.w3.org/mid/p05200f1dbae54d65cb44@[10.0.1.2]>;
         jh:nominee "Peter";
         jh:note "this is an S&AS comment";
         :minute "Did not get to this one";
         m:date "Mon, 12 May 2003 09:10:10 -0400";
         m:subject "Fwd: Jena comment: Syntax Checker Implementation Report]" .
    
Received on Friday, 13 June 2003 19:14:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:01 GMT