RE: OWL Tests with First Order reasoner.

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:41:00 +0200
To: "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

> Jeremy - you need to get over this bizarre affliction -- the time
> these computations take is often not a feature of the system, but of
> the PROBLEM.

Agreed - none of the test in the current OWL Test Cases are problems that
deserve more than a second of thought ...
(Actually I am not so sure, the ones Sean put in might be genuinely harder
than that ...)

I don't think we are disagreeing on substance here (we seem to do enough of
that elsewhere)

Jeremy