Re: comments on Euler owl rules

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 02:49:07 +0200
To: "Jim Hendler <hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Jim - we can indeed run some of the Lite/DL tests...
Here's a quick summary

                          level     tests   proofFound
                                            with Euler
PositiveEntailmentTest    Lite         25           13
                          DL           19            0
                          Full         38           27

InconsistencyTest         Lite         28            1
                          DL           39            1
                          Full          4            4

ImportEntailmentTest      Full          2            2

NegativeEntailmentTest    Lite          5            -
                          DL            4            -
                          Full          5            -

ConsistencyTest           Lite         20            -
                          DL           25            -
                          Full          7            -

ImportsLevelTest          Lite          3            -
                          DL            1            -
                          Full          1            -

OWLforOWLTest             Lite          1            -
                          DL            1            -
                          Full          3            -

NotOwlFeatureTest         Lite          5            -

OBSOLETED                              23

So we took the current manifest
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/Manifest.rdf
which has 259 tests, but 23 are OBSOLETED
giving a total of 236 tests. We also only
run PositiveEntailmentTest, InconsistencyTest
and ImportEntailmentTest. We also believe
we can improve...

                    Jim Hendler
                    <hendler@cs.um       To:     Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA
                    d.edu>               cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: comments on Euler owl rules
                    2003-06-08
                    03:11 PM

Jos - do you also run any of the Lite/DL tests?  I'm trying to figure
out what we have for moving to PR -- you used to say things liek "I
ran all but 4 of the tests" -- what kind of overall have you got now
(hard for me to tell from the below because I'm not as familair with
the current manifest as I should be)
  -JH

--
Professor James Hendler