Re: review of wine.owl and food.owl (attn Sandro, Dan, Jos)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:39:37 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I spoke with Mike and he indicated he will accept some of these changes.

It is unclear to me what the publication time line is, but I would prefer if
any changes he makes get folded back in to the test document tests
miscellaneous-001 and miscellaneous-002 if possible before publication.
The test document will need regenerating at that point.

I could do this on the 8th August, but not before.
If this does not get done, so be it.

Jeremy