review of S&AS and 5.3

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:42:05 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

In the discussion of issue 5.3 we agreed that the following sentence was
unfortunate, having a plausible non-monotonic reading.

"For such OWL ontologies the direct model theory is authoritative and the
RDFS-compatible model theory is secondary."
http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/semantics/#1

I believe Peter indicated he would change it a little. (e.g. delete in its
entireity would be acceptable to me, particularly bearing in mind the test
changes for I5.3, such as requiring consistency checkers to say which of the
two semantics they implement).