Re: TEST: 1 of 7 : document updated - intro

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:34:52 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

On July 23, Jeremy Carroll writes:

[snip]

> *** general interest? Ian, DanC, Jos
> I have updated in light of the change to semantic layering I5.3
> ACTION JJC update test document  to reflect iff => if

Presumably this only affects OWL Full tests?

[snip]

> *** Charles, Jim -
> I have added Charles' test for inverse and oneOf
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0109.html

Please see [1] in which Sean proposed a test which uses inverse, oneOf
*and* cardinality to illustrate the kind of "corner case" that makes
DL reasoning hard (it really requires all three of these features).

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jul/0046.html

> *** Ian, Jim, Jonathan -
> I have added Ian's version of the reptile example for
> AllDisjoint

Do you have a pointer? - I couldn't find it in the document.

Ian