Re: specifying minimal datatypes without reference to "OWL Tools"

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 23 Jul 2003 16:02:12 -0700
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Peter, I suggested this editorial change a while back;
your co-editors agreed it was an improvement and
nobody has spoken against it.

It seems that you haven't gotten around to it yet.
The "OWL tools" text is still in

http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/semantics/syntax.html
last modified 07/23/03 14:20:31

Please do make the change or let us know why not.